Call : (713) 436-4566 for appointment
- We are accepting new patients.
- We accept most major insurances. We strongly recommend that you talk to your insurance company and find out if we are in network. Otherwise, you may have to pay out of pocket or out of network fee.
- We also accept self pay patients. Call us for more details at (713) 436-4566
- Check out for information and videos on our Online Access Guide
To book an appointment for the first time
- You can request for an appointment through our "Appointment Booking system".
- Click on the button below to use our appointment booking system.
- Please note that once you request an appointment, our office receives the request and we process it.
- Once our process is complete, we will call you in case we need more information or you will receive a notification about your confirmed appointment.
- In case you requested for an appointment during non business hours, your request will be processed only on the next business day.
- You can minimize the time needed to fill out the patient demographics form by "pre-registering" with us. Click on the button "pre register" to send in your information to us.
- You can call us during regular business hours for an appointment (713) 436-4566.
For your first visit
- Bring your insurance card and an ID for your first visit.
- Come in to our office 20 minutes before your appointment time and we will have you fill out the forms.
- If you had pre - registered on our online system, a lot of the information needed in the forms is already filled out. So, you will save a lot of time when you come in to our office.
- Account balances and copays are mandatory and are collected before you see the doctor. We will verify your insurance eligibility and copay. You may also call your insurance company and find out before you come in for your appointment.
- It is very important to understand how insurance works. Read up our Health Insurance Guide page to understand more. You can also read our insurance contract and get more information from their website.