Call : (713) 436-4566 for appointment
DR. VISHALAKSHMI BATCHU, MD Internal Medicine has been a Board Certified Internal Medicine Practitioner since 2009.
Background and Education
- Completed medical education (MBBS) in India in 2001.
- In 2004 worked as a research supervisor at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Did her Internal Medicine Residency training at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York (an affiliate of the Weill Medical College of Cornell University) from 2006 to 2009.
- Chief Resident at the same institution after completion of her training.
- Worked as a hospitalist at East Houston Regional Medical Center till 2012 and has been a private physician since.
- From 2012, Dr. Batchu has been a private physician specializing in primary care and does both outpatient (clinic) and inpatient (hospital, nursing home, rehab)
Admitting privileges at the following hospitals and nursing homes
- Pearland Medical Center - Pearland, TX
- Memorial Hermann Pearland Hospital - Pearland, TX
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital - Houston, TX
- Tuscany Village nursing home - Pearland, TX
Patient care and treatment
Dr. Batchu specializes in both outpatient and inpatient care.
Continuing care and medical management
She specializes in prevention and treatment of all chronic medical illness and disease.
- Dr. Batchu works with patients on general health, nutrition and guidance
Dr. Batchu was born and raised in India before moving to the United States in 2004.
She is married and lives with her husband and daughter in Pearland, TX.